Welcome to the Health Games Research Database
In the Health Games Research Database you can:
- Search by keyword, view by category, or browse by topic
- Sort your search results by title alphabetically or by most recently updated entries
- Flag your favorite database items
- See how many people flagged an item as a favorite
- Receive links to content similar to your current search that may also interest you
- Receive recommended content based on your previous searches
- Recommend new content to add to the database
And, if you register, you will be able to:
- See a list of your favorite items
- Save your searches: Give each of your searches a name, then click on that name whenever you want updated search results
- Receive recently-added items that are “new to you,” related to your previous searches.
Health Games Research, the University of California, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, interpretations of research results, opinions of authors, or usefulness of any information, product, or process listed in this database. Items in the database have not been screened or selected for quality.